The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is returning to Accra on September 11, 2017. The world’s top business schools will soon be within your reach!
Date: September 11, 2017
Time: From 4:30pm to 10:00pm (upon invitation)
Place: Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
Independence Avenue, Ridge, Bus Station: Kufour Station
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* Meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Individual Consulting Sessions with Access MBA Experts
- School Panel Discussions and GMAT Workshops
- Over 1 million euros in scholarship opportunities
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
Some of the leading business schools on Tour:
- Duke – Fuqua
- HEC Paris
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Kellogg – WHU
- London Business School
- McGill – Desautels
- Toronto – Rotman
And many others!
Why get an MBA?
- 9 in 10 survey respondents (86%) plan to hire recent MBA graduates in 2017 compared with 79% of employers who hired them in 2016. (GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017)
- US-based employers plan to offer recent MBA graduates a median starting base salary of USD 110,000 in 2017, up from USD 105,000 in 2016. (GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017)
- Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.